Matt Duffy vs. Red Sox Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 1
The Kansas City Royals, including Matt Duffy (.200 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 108 points below season-long percentage), take on starting pitcher James Paxton and the Boston Red Sox at Kauffman Stadium, Friday at 8:10 PM ET.
Matt Duffy Game Info & Props vs. the Red Sox
- Game Day: Friday, September 1, 2023
- Game Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Kauffman Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Red Sox Starter: James Paxton
- TV Channel: BSKC
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -189)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +1000)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +220)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +180)
Looking to place a prop bet on Matt Duffy? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Royals Injury Report|
|Royals vs Red Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Royals vs Red Sox Player Props|
|Royals vs Red Sox Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Royals vs Red Sox|
|Royals vs Red Sox Odds|
|Royals vs Red Sox Prediction|
Matt Duffy At The Plate
- Duffy is batting .253 with seven doubles, a home run and 11 walks.
- Duffy has gotten a hit in 36 of 70 games this season (51.4%), with at least two hits on five occasions (7.1%).
- He has homered in one of 70 games, and in 0.5% of his plate appearances.
- In 10 games this year (14.3%), Duffy has picked up an RBI, including two games with multiple runs batted in.
- In 13 of 70 games this year, he has scored, including multiple runs once.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Royals Players vs the Red Sox
- Click Here for Salvador Pérez
- Click Here for MJ Melendez
- Click Here for Dairon Blanco
- Click Here for Nelson Velazquez
- Click Here for Maikel Garcia
- Click Here for Bobby Witt Jr.
- Click Here for Michael Massey
Matt Duffy Home/Away Batting Splits
Red Sox Pitching Rankings
- The Red Sox pitching staff ranks 14th in MLB with a collective 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Red Sox have a 4.47 team ERA that ranks 18th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Red Sox rank 25th in baseball in home runs given up (176 total, 1.3 per game).
- The Red Sox will send Paxton (7-4) out to make his 19th start of the season. He is 7-4 with a 3.99 ERA and 101 strikeouts through 94 2/3 innings pitched.
- In 18 games this season, the 34-year-old has amassed an ERA of 3.99, with 9.6 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .242 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.