NFL Playoff Odds: Each Team’s Odds to Win Division, Make 2024 Playoffs
At present, the 49ers have -2000 odds to make the playoffs in 2024, the shortest among all contenders in the NFL.
Heading into the 2023 NFL campaign, be sure you've checked out the futures betting options across the league.
Know who's going to make the NFL Playoffs? Head to BetMGM and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Odds to Make Playoffs
|Odds to Make Playoffs|
Sign up now to bet on the NFL Playoff odds of any team all season long with with BetMGM!
Division Winning Odds
- AFC East: Bills (+150) Dolphins (-140) Patriots (+1400) Jets (+2200)
- AFC North: Ravens (-110) Bengals (+450) Browns (+350) Steelers (+500)
- AFC South: Texans (+850) Colts (+275) Jaguars (+135) Titans (+240)
- AFC West: Broncos (+2500) Chiefs (-275) Chargers (+350) Raiders (+900)
- NFC East: Cowboys (+155) Giants (+2800) Eagles (-155) Commanders (+1600)
- NFC North: Bears (+2200) Bears (+400) Lions (-105) Lions (+150) Packers (+160) Packers (+300) Vikings (+550) Vikings (+300)
- NFC South: Falcons (+145) Panthers (+2500) Saints (+125) Buccaneers (+400)
- NFC West: Cardinals (+8000) Rams (+1200) 49ers (-650) Seahawks (+650)
Watch the NFL this season on Fubo!
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.