Royals vs. Rockies Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - June 4
Sunday's game features the Kansas City Royals (17-41) and the Colorado Rockies (26-34) squaring off at Kauffman Stadium in what is expected to be a tight matchup, with a projected 6-5 win for the Royals according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 2:10 PM ET on June 4.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Royals will send Brady Singer (3-4) to the mound, while Kyle Freeland (4-6) will take the ball for the Rockies.
Royals vs. Rockies Game Info & Odds
- When: Sunday, June 4, 2023 at 2:10 PM ET
- Where: Kauffman Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri
- How to Watch on TV: BSKC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Royals vs. Rockies Score Prediction
Our prediction for this game is Royals 6, Rockies 5.
Total Prediction for Royals vs. Rockies
- Total Prediction: Over 9 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
|Royals Injury Report|
|Royals vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Royals vs Rockies Player Props|
|How to Watch Royals vs Rockies|
|Royals vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|Royals vs Rockies Odds|
Royals Performance Insights
- The Royals have played as the favorite in six of their past 10 games and lost each of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Kansas City and its opponents are 4-6-0 in its last 10 games with a total.
- The Royals have two wins against the spread in their last six chances.
- The Royals have been favored in nine games this season, but they have failed to win any of those contests.
- Kansas City has played as favorites of -145 or more twice this season and lost both games.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 59.2% chance of a victory for the Royals.
- Kansas City is among the lowest-scoring teams in the majors, ranking 26th with just 227 total runs (3.9 per game) this season.
- The Royals have the 28th-ranked team ERA across all league pitching staffs (5.07).
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|May 28||Nationals||W 3-2||Daniel Lynch vs MacKenzie Gore|
|May 29||@ Cardinals||W 7-0||Josh Staumont vs Adam Wainwright|
|May 30||@ Cardinals||L 2-1||Zack Greinke vs Miles Mikolas|
|June 2||Rockies||L 7-2||Jordan Lyles vs Chase Anderson|
|June 3||Rockies||L 6-4||Daniel Lynch vs Austin Gomber|
|June 4||Rockies||-||Brady Singer vs Kyle Freeland|
|June 5||@ Marlins||-||TBA vs Braxton Garrett|
|June 6||@ Marlins||-||Zack Greinke vs Jesús Luzardo|
|June 7||@ Marlins||-||Jordan Lyles vs Edward Cabrera|
|June 9||@ Orioles||-||Daniel Lynch vs Tyler Wells|
|June 10||@ Orioles||-||Brady Singer vs TBA|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.