Royals vs. Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers Today - June 2
Charlie Blackmon carries a 10-game hitting streak into the Colorado Rockies' (24-34) game versus the Kansas City Royals (17-39), at 8:10 PM ET on Friday, at Kauffman Stadium.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Royals will send Jordan Lyles (0-9) to the mound, while Chase Anderson will take the ball for the Rockies.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Royals vs. Rockies Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Friday, June 2, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV: BSKC
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Lyles - KC (0-9, 7.15 ERA) vs Anderson - COL (0-0, 1.31 ERA)
Explore More About This Game
|Royals Injury Report|
|Royals vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Royals vs Rockies Player Props|
|How to Watch Royals vs Rockies|
|Royals vs Rockies Odds|
|Royals vs Rockies Prediction|
Royals Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Jordan Lyles
- Lyles (0-9) will take the mound for the Royals, his 12th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Saturday, May 27, when he gave up five earned runs and allowed six hits in five innings against the Washington Nationals.
- The 32-year-old has an ERA of 7.15, a 1.96 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.362 in 11 games this season.
- In 11 starts this season, he's earned one quality start.
- Lyles will look to finish five or more innings for the third start in a row.
Rockies Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Chase Anderson
- Anderson gets the start for the Rockies, his fourth of the season. He is 0-0 with a 1.31 ERA and 10 strikeouts in 20 2/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander last pitched on Sunday against the New York Mets, when he went five innings, allowing one earned run while giving up four hits.
- Over five games this season, the 35-year-old has a 1.31 ERA and 4.4 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .208 to opposing batters.
- Anderson will aim to pitch five or more innings for his fourth straight start. He's averaging four frames per outing.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.