How to Watch the Royals vs. Rockies Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for June 2
Vinnie Pasquantino and the Kansas City Royals will meet Elias Diaz and the Colorado Rockies on Friday at Kauffman Stadium, at 8:10 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Royals vs. Rockies Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Friday, June 2, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSKC
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Explore More About This Game
|Royals Injury Report|
|Royals vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Royals vs Rockies Player Props|
|Royals vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|Royals vs Rockies Odds|
|Royals vs Rockies Prediction|
Royals Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Royals average one home run per game to rank 22nd in MLB action with 56 total home runs.
- Kansas City is 24th in baseball, slugging .385.
- The Royals' .232 batting average ranks 24th in the majors.
- Kansas City is the 25th-highest scoring team in MLB play, averaging 3.9 runs per game (221 total).
- The Royals' .296 on-base percentage is the worst in MLB.
- The Royals' 9.1 strikeouts per game rank 23rd in MLB.
- Kansas City's pitching staff is 14th in the majors with a collective 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Kansas City has the 28th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (5.05).
- The Royals average MLB's 25th-ranked WHIP (1.433).
Royals Probable Starting Pitcher
- Jordan Lyles (0-9 with a 7.15 ERA and 45 strikeouts in 61 2/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Royals, his 12th of the season.
- The righty's last time out was on Saturday against the Washington Nationals, when he tossed five innings, surrendering five earned runs while giving up six hits.
- Lyles is trying to collect his second quality start of the year in this game.
- Lyles will try to extend a three-game streak of lasting five or more innings (he's averaging 5.6 innings per outing).
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Royals Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/26/2023||Nationals||L 12-10||Home||Jordan Lyles||Patrick Corbin|
|5/27/2023||Nationals||L 4-2||Home||Brady Singer||Josiah Gray|
|5/28/2023||Nationals||W 3-2||Home||Daniel Lynch||MacKenzie Gore|
|5/29/2023||Cardinals||W 7-0||Away||Josh Staumont||Adam Wainwright|
|5/30/2023||Cardinals||L 2-1||Away||Zack Greinke||Miles Mikolas|
|6/2/2023||Rockies||-||Home||Jordan Lyles||Chase Anderson|
|6/3/2023||Rockies||-||Home||Daniel Lynch||Austin Gomber|
|6/4/2023||Rockies||-||Home||Brady Singer||Kyle Freeland|
|6/6/2023||Marlins||-||Away||Zack Greinke||Jesús Luzardo|
|6/7/2023||Marlins||-||Away||Jordan Lyles||Edward Cabrera|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.