Thunder Odds to Win 2023 NBA Championship
Bookmakers currently list the Oklahoma City Thunder (40-42) with +50000 odds to win the 2022-23 NBA championship. They next play on the road against the Minnesota Timberwolves on Friday, April 14 at 9:30 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Thunder NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+50000||17th||Bet $100 to win $50000|
|To Make the Finals||+25000||-||Bet $100 to win $25000|
Think the Thunder can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Thunder Team Stats
- The Thunder have gone 40-42 this season.
- This year, the Thunder have a 24-17 record at home and a 16-25 record on the road.
- The Thunder are 18-12 when playing as the favorite, with 21 victories (21-30) when listed as underdogs.
- In one-possession games, the Thunder are 7-7. And they are 12-19 in games decided by two possessions or less.
- As three-point (or fewer) favorites this season, the Thunder have put up an 8-8 record. They are 10-4 when favored by more than three points.
- When underdogs by three points or fewer this season, the Thunder have posted a 3-9 record. They are 18-21 when underdogs by 3.5 points or more.
Thunder's Top Players
- The leader in rebounds and assists for the Thunder is Josh Giddey, who grabs 7.9 boards and distributes 6.2 assists per game to go with a 16.6 PPG scoring average.
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander is Oklahoma City's leading scorer, averaging 31.4 per game while tacking on 4.8 rebounds and 5.5 assists.
- The Thunder get the most three-point shooting production out of Isaiah Joe, who knocks down 2.2 threes per game.
- Gilgeous-Alexander is a standout on the defensive end for Oklahoma City, leading the team in steals with 1.6 per game and blocks with 1.0 per contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.