Royals vs. Tigers: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Salvador Perez and Riley Greene will be among the stars on display when the Kansas City Royals play the Detroit Tigers on Monday at 7:40 PM ET, at Kauffman Stadium.
Oddsmakers list the Royals as -115 moneyline favorites, while giving the underdog Tigers -105 moneyline odds to win. The over/under is 8.5 runs for this game.
Rep your team with officially licensed Royals gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Royals vs. Tigers Odds & Info
- Date: Monday, May 22, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV: BSKC
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Royals Recent Betting Performance
- The Royals are favored for the first time in a while, as they have not been the favorite in their last 10 games.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Royals and their opponents have combined to hit the over two times.
- The Royals covered the spread in its most recent opportunity. Kansas City games have finished below the set point total four straight times, and the average total during this streak was 8.9 runs.
Explore More About This Game
|Royals Injury Report|
|Royals vs Tigers Player Props|
|Royals vs Tigers Pitching Matchup|
|Royals vs Tigers Prediction|
|How to Watch Royals vs Tigers|
|Royals vs Tigers Odds|
Royals Betting Records & Stats
- The Royals have been the moneyline favorite a total of three times this season, and they've lost all of those games.
- Kansas City has played three times as moneyline favorites with odds of -115 or shorter, and lost each game.
- Based on this contest's moneyline, the Royals have an implied win probability of 53.5%.
- In the 48 games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for Kansas City, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 21 times (21-25-2).
- The Royals have a 2-1-0 record against the spread this season (covering 66.7% of the time).
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.