Cori Gauff 2023 French Open Odds
Cori Gauff has a match against Julia Grabher coming up next in the French Open round of 64. Gauff has +3300 odds to win this tournament at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Gauff at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 64
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Gauff's Next Match
After her 3-6, 6-1, 6-2 win over Rebeka Masarova in the round of 128, Gauff will meet Grabher in the round of 64 on Thursday, June 1 at 8:15 AM ET.
Gauff currently has odds of -800 to win her next contest versus Grabher. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Cori Gauff Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +1000
- US Open odds to win: +1000
- French Open odds to win: +3300
Want to bet on Gauff? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Gauff beat No. 71-ranked Masarova 3-6, 6-1, 6-2 on Tuesday to advance to the .
- In 18 tournaments over the past year, Gauff has won one title, and her overall record is 38-17.
- Gauff has a record of 4-4 on clay over the last 12 months.
- Gauff has played 20.0 games per match in her 55 matches over the past year across all court surfaces.
- On clay, Gauff has played eight matches over the past 12 months, and she has totaled 18.9 games per match while winning 49.7% of games.
- Gauff has won 37.8% of her return games and 72.5% of her service games over the past year.
- On clay over the past year, Gauff has claimed 59.2% of her service games and 40.0% of her return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.