Caroline Garcia 2023 French Open Odds
Caroline Garcia is in the French Open round of 64 against Anna Blinkova. Garcia has +5000 odds to win this tournament at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Garcia at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 64
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Garcia's Next Match
Garcia has advanced to the round of 64, where she will meet Blinkova on Wednesday, May 31 at 7:00 AM ET (after beating Xiyu Wang 7-6, 4-6, 6-4).
Garcia is listed at -250 to win her next match versus Blinkova. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Caroline Garcia Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +1200
- US Open odds to win: +1000
- French Open odds to win: +5000
Want to bet on Garcia? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Garcia defeated No. 64-ranked Wang 7-6, 4-6, 6-4 on Monday to advance to the .
- Garcia is 56-22 over the past 12 months, with four tournament wins.
- On clay over the past 12 months, Garcia has gone 13-5 and has won one title.
- Garcia has played 23.5 games per match in her 78 matches over the past 12 months across all court types.
- On clay, Garcia has played 18 matches over the past year, and she has totaled 22.4 games per match while winning 55.9% of games.
- Garcia, over the past 12 months, has won 80.8% of her service games and 28.3% of her return games.
- On clay over the past year, Garcia has been victorious in 79% of her service games and 32.2% of her return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.