Blues vs. Bruins: Betting Trends, Odds, Advanced Stats
The Boston Bruins (59-12-5) take a five-game road win streak into a matchup against the St. Louis Blues (35-35-6) on Sunday, April 2 at 3:30 PM ET on TNT, TVAS, and SN360.
Blues vs. Bruins Game Info
- When: Sunday, April 2, 2023 at 3:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: TNT, TVAS, and SN360
- Where: Enterprise Center in St. Louis, Missouri
|Bruins (-215)||Blues (+185)||6.5|
Don't stay in the penalty box, sign up for DraftKings today
Blues Betting Insights
- This season the Blues have been an underdog 49 times, and won 20, or 40.8%, of those games.
- St. Louis has a record of 2-4 when it's been set as an underdog of +185 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The Blues have a 35.1% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- St. Louis has played 46 games this season that finished with more than 6.5 goals.
Blues vs. Bruins Rankings
|Bruins Total (Rank)||Blues Total (Rank)|
|279 (2nd)||Goals||245 (13th)|
|160 (1st)||Goals Allowed||280 (28th)|
|58 (7th)||Power Play Goals||45 (20th)|
|35 (1st)||Shorthanded Goals Allowed||53 (21st)|
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Blues with DraftKings.
Blues Advanced Stats
- Seven of St. Louis' past 10 outings have hit the over.
- The Blues and their opponents have combined to score an average of 6.6 goals in their last 10 games, 0.1 more than the 6.5 over/under in this matchup.
- In their past 10 games, Blues' game goal totals average 8.7 goals, 2.8 goals higher per game than their season-long game scoring average.
- The Blues have scored 245 goals this season (3.2 per game) to rank 13th in the league.
- The Blues have allowed 280 total goals (3.7 per game) to rank 28th.
- Their -35 goal differential ranks 25th in the league.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.