Royals vs. Twins: Odds, spread, over/under - Opening Day
Opening Day between the Minnesota Twins and the Kansas City Royals will take place on Thursday, March 30 at Kauffman Stadium, with Pablo Lopez taking the ball for the Twins and Zack Greinke toeing the rubber for the Royals. The first pitch will be thrown at 4:10 PM ET.
The Twins are listed as -160 moneyline favorites in this matchup against the Royals (+135). The game's total has been set at 9 runs.
Royals vs. Twins Time and TV Channel
- Date: Thursday, March 30, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV: BSKC
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium
- Probable Pitchers: Lopez - MIN (0-0, 0.00 ERA) vs Greinke - KC (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Royals vs. Twins Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup across individual sportsbooks.
|Twins Moneyline||Royals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-155||+135||-||9||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-160||+135||-||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-159||+135||-||-||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-155||+135||Twins (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Have the urge to wager on the Royals' game versus the Twins but aren't quite sure where to start? We're here to help. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are three of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for example, the Royals (+135) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Royals to defeat the Twins with those odds, and the Royals emerge with the victory, you'd get back $23.50.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to play, such as player props (will Salvador Pérez get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Royals vs. Twins Betting Trends and Insights
- Last season, the Twins won 55 out of the 91 games, or 60.4%, in which they were favored.
- Last season, the Twins won 24 of their 34 games, or 70.6%, when favored by at least -160 on the moneyline.
- The bookmakers' moneyline implies a 61.5% chance of a victory for Minnesota.
- The Twins hit 89 homers on the road last season (1.1 per game).
- Minnesota averaged 2.8 extra-base hits per game while slugging .390 on the road.
- The Royals came away with 52 wins in the 134 contests they were listed as the underdogs in last season.
- Last year, the Royals won 20 of 69 games when listed as at least +135 on the moneyline.
- Kansas City hit 65 homers at home last season (0.8 per game).
- The Royals had a .399 slugging percentage and averaged 2.7 extra-base hits per game at home.
Royals vs. Twins Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Salvador Pérez||0.5 (-227)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+375)||0.5 (+150)|
|Vinnie Pasquantino||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+135)||0.5 (+675)||0.5 (+185)|
|Bobby Witt Jr.||0.5 (-278)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+575)||0.5 (+200)|
|MJ Melendez||0.5 (-182)||0.5 (-182)||0.5 (+525)||0.5 (+195)|
|Nate Eaton||0.5 (-154)||0.5 (-154)||0.5 (+1050)||0.5 (+280)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Royals, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Royals Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+20000||24th||4th|
Think the Royals can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Kansas City and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.