Blues vs. Blackhawks Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - March 30
The St. Louis Blues (34-34-6) visit the Chicago Blackhawks (24-44-6), who have fallen in six in a row, on Thursday, March 30 at 8:30 PM ET on ESPN+, NBCS-CHI, and BSMWX.
The Blues have put up a 6-3-1 record in their last 10 contests. They have scored 45 total goals (seven power-play goals on 26 power-play opportunities during that time, for a conversion rate of 26.9%) while giving up 36 goals to their opponents.
Before watching this matchup, here's our pick for which club will secure the win in Thursday's hockey action.
Blues vs. Blackhawks Predictions for Thursday
Our computer model for this contest calls for a final score of Blues 4, Blackhawks 3.
- Moneyline Pick: Blues (-145)
- Total Pick: No Pick - Predicted Margin Negligible
- Computer Predicted Spread: Blues (-0)
Check out the latest odds for this game and place your bets with DraftKings.
Blues Splits and Trends
- The Blues have a 34-34-6 record overall, with a 9-6-15 record in contests that have required overtime.
- In the 16 games St. Louis has played that were decided by one goal, it has a 10-2-4 record (good for 24 points).
- In the nine games this season the Blues recorded only one goal, they've finished 1-8-0 (two points).
- St. Louis has finished 2-14-4 in the 20 games this season when it scored two goals (registering eight points).
- The Blues are 31-10-2 in the 43 games when they have scored at least three goals (to record 64 points).
- In the 32 games when St. Louis has scored a lone power-play goal, it has a 16-13-3 record (35 points).
- In games when it has outshot opponents, St. Louis is 9-11-1 (19 points).
- The Blues' opponents have had more shots in 48 games. The Blues went 23-20-5 in those matchups (51 points).
|Blues Rank||Blues AVG||Blackhawks AVG||Blackhawks Rank|
|20th||20.6%||Power Play %||15.7%||31st|
|27th||74.5%||Penalty Kill %||76.1%||20th|
Put your picks to the test and bet with DraftKings.
Blues vs. Blackhawks Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Thursday, March 30, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, NBCS-CHI, and BSMWX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on fuboTV!
- Where: United Center in Chicago, Illinois
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.