UConn vs. Arkansas: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - Sweet 16
A Sweet 16 matchup features the No. 4 seed UConn Huskies (27-8) and the No. 8 seed Arkansas Razorbacks (22-13) meeting with a trip to the West Region bracket final up for grabs on Thursday at T-Mobile Arena. UConn is a 4.5-point favorite in the NCAA Tournament matchup, which starts at 7:15 PM on CBS. The point total is set at 140.5 for the matchup.
UConn vs. Arkansas Odds & Info
- Date: Thursday, March 23, 2023
- Time: 7:15 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Where: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Venue: T-Mobile Arena
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
UConn vs Arkansas Betting Records & Stats
- The Huskies' ATS record is 20-9-0 this season.
- This season, UConn has won 17 of its 20 games, or 85%, when favored by at least -190 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win from the Huskies, based on the moneyline, is 65.5%.
- Arkansas is 15-18-0 ATS this year.
- The Razorbacks have a win-loss record of 1-3 with odds of +160 or worse this year.
- Arkansas has an implied victory probability of 38.5% according to the moneyline set by oddsmakers for this matchup.
UConn vs. Arkansas Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 140.5||% of Games Over 140.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional UConn vs Arkansas Insights & Trends
- UConn has gone 8-2 over its last 10 games, with a 9-1 record against the spread in that span.
- The Huskies have hit the over in four of their past 10 games.
- Arkansas has a 5-5 record against the spread while finishing 5-5 overall over its last 10 games.
- In their past 10 games, the Razorbacks have hit the over five times.
- The Huskies score 78.5 points per game, 11.1 more points than the 67.4 the Razorbacks allow.
- UConn has a 16-7 record against the spread and a 23-4 record overall when scoring more than 67.4 points.
- The Razorbacks' 74.3 points per game are 9.6 more points than the 64.7 the Huskies allow.
- Arkansas is 11-10 against the spread and 18-6 overall when it scores more than 64.7 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
UConn vs. Arkansas Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 4.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
UConn vs. Arkansas Home/Away Splits
|10-4-0||Home ATS Record||7-8-0|
|3-4-0||Away ATS Record||3-7-0|
|83.3||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||76.3|
|70.1||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||68.9|
|11-3-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||7-8-0|
|3-4-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||4-6-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.