Kansas vs. Nebraska Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - March 23
Thursday's contest that pits the Kansas Jayhawks (21-11) versus the Nebraska Cornhuskers (18-14) at Allen Fieldhouse has a projected final score of 71-66 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Kansas, who is a slight favorite in this matchup according to our model. Game time is at 7:30 PM on March 23.
The Jayhawks head into this contest after a 75-47 victory against Missouri on Monday.
Kansas vs. Nebraska Game Info
- When: Thursday, March 23, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Allen Fieldhouse in Lawrence, Kansas
Kansas vs. Nebraska Score Prediction
- Prediction: Kansas 71, Nebraska 66
Kansas Schedule Analysis
- Against the No. 17 Iowa State Cyclones on March 1, the Jayhawks secured their signature win of the season, a 98-93 home victory.
- The Jayhawks have three Quadrant 1 wins, tied for the 44th-most in the nation. But they also have nine Quadrant 1 losses, tied for the 38th-most.
- Kansas has tied for the 35th-most Quadrant 2 victories in the country (five).
- When facing Quadrant 3 teams, the Jayhawks are 8-1 (.889%) -- tied for the 30th-most victories.
Kansas 2022-23 Best Wins
- 98-93 at home over Iowa State (No. 17/AP Poll) on March 1
- 77-50 on the road over Arizona (No. 25/AP Poll) on December 8
- 80-65 on the road over Oklahoma State (No. 41) on December 31
- 66-57 at home over Oklahoma State (No. 41) on February 26
- 85-72 at home over Kansas State (No. 60) on January 29
Kansas Performance Insights
- The Jayhawks are outscoring opponents by 9.7 points per game with a +311 scoring differential overall. They put up 73.2 points per game (46th in college basketball) and give up 63.5 per contest (156th in college basketball).
- Kansas' offense has been less productive in Big 12 tilts this season, putting up 71.4 points per contest, compared to its season average of 73.2 PPG.
- The Jayhawks put up 76.8 points per game when playing at home, compared to 69.3 points per game in away games, a difference of 7.5 points per contest.
- Defensively, Kansas has been better at home this season, giving up 62.6 points per game, compared to 66.6 away from home.
- On the offensive side of the ball, the Jayhawks have had a hard time putting the ball in the basket over their last 10 games, scoring 72.4 points per contest over that stretch compared to the 73.2 they've put up over the course of this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.