Kansas vs. Missouri Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - March 20
Published: Mar. 18, 2023 at 2:40 AM CDT|Updated: Mar. 20, 2023 at 10:40 AM CDT
Monday's game that pits the Kansas Jayhawks (20-11) against the Missouri Tigers (18-13) at Allen Fieldhouse has a projected final score of 70-62 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Kansas, who is the favorite in this matchup by our model. Game time is at 7:30 PM ET on March 20.
The Jayhawks are coming off of an 86-72 win over Western Kentucky in their last game on Friday.
Kansas vs. Missouri Game Info
- When: Monday, March 20, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Allen Fieldhouse in Lawrence, Kansas
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and other live sports without cable!
Kansas vs. Missouri Score Prediction
- Prediction: Kansas 70, Missouri 62
Kansas Schedule Analysis
- On March 1, the Jayhawks registered their best win of the season, a 98-93 victory over the Iowa State Cyclones, who rank No. 17 in the AP's Top 25.
- The Jayhawks have three Quadrant 1 wins, tied for the 42nd-most in Division I. But they also have nine Quadrant 1 losses, tied for the 38th-most.
- Kansas has four wins versus Quadrant 2 opponents, tied for the 46th-most in Division 1.
- The Jayhawks have eight wins against Quadrant 3 opponents, tied for the 26th-most in Division 1.
Kansas 2022-23 Best Wins
- 98-93 at home over Iowa State (No. 17/AP Poll) on March 1
- 77-50 on the road over Arizona (No. 25/AP Poll) on December 8
- 66-57 at home over Oklahoma State (No. 41) on February 26
- 80-65 on the road over Oklahoma State (No. 41) on December 31
- 85-72 at home over Kansas State (No. 62) on January 29
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Kansas Performance Insights
- The Jayhawks' +283 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 9.2 points per game) is a result of scoring 73.2 points per game (48th in college basketball) while allowing 64.0 per outing (173rd in college basketball).
- Kansas' offense has been less effective in Big 12 action this year, tallying 71.4 points per contest, compared to its overall average of 73.2 PPG.
- Offensively, the Jayhawks have played better in home games this year, scoring 76.9 points per game, compared to 69.3 per game away from home.
- In 2022-23, Kansas is giving up 63.5 points per game in home games. Away from home, it is allowing 66.6.
- The Jayhawks have seen a decrease in scoring lately, racking up 72.2 points per game in their last 10 outings, 1.0 point fewer than the 73.2 they've scored this year.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.