The No. 9 seed Florida Atlantic Owls (32-3) are 15.5-point favorites as they look to secure a place in the Sweet 16 in an NCAA Tournament second round East Region bracket matchup against the No. 16 seed Fairleigh Dickinson Knights (21-15) on Sunday at Nationwide Arena, starting at 7:45 PM on truTV. The over/under is 145 in the matchup.
Florida Atlantic vs. Fairleigh Dickinson Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Time: 7:45 PM ET
- TV: truTV
- Where: Columbus, Ohio
- Venue: Nationwide Arena
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Florida Atlantic vs Fairleigh Dickinson Betting Records & Stats
- The Owls have a 22-11-0 record against the spread this season.
- Florida Atlantic has been at least a -1224 moneyline favorite three times this season and won all of those games.
- The bookmakers' moneyline implies a 92.4% chance of a victory for the Owls.
- Fairleigh Dickinson is 15-18-1 against the spread this year.
- The Knights have a win-loss record of 1-2 with odds of +775 or worse this year.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies Fairleigh Dickinson has an 11.4% chance of walking away with the win.
Florida Atlantic vs. Fairleigh Dickinson Over/Under Stats
||Games Over 145
||% of Games Over 145
||Combined Average PPG
||Average Opponent PPG
||Combined Average Opponent PPG
Additional Florida Atlantic vs Fairleigh Dickinson Insights & Trends
- Florida Atlantic has a 6-4 record against the spread while going 9-1 overall in its last 10 games.
- In their past 10 games, the Owls have gone over the total five times.
- Fairleigh Dickinson has a 6-4 record against the spread while going 6-4 overall in its last 10 games.
- The Knights have hit the over in four of their past 10 games.
- The 78.4 points per game the Owls put up are just 4.3 more points than the Knights give up (74.1).
- Florida Atlantic is 13-6 against the spread and 20-1 overall when scoring more than 74.1 points.
- The Knights score an average of 77.6 points per game, 12.6 more points than the 65 the Owls give up.
- When it scores more than 65 points, Fairleigh Dickinson is 10-13-1 against the spread and 16-10 overall.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Florida Atlantic vs. Fairleigh Dickinson Betting Splits
||ATS Record Against 15.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Florida Atlantic vs. Fairleigh Dickinson Home/Away Splits
||Home ATS Record
||Away ATS Record
||Points Scored Per Game (Home)
||Points Scored Per Game (Away)
||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)
||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.