Kansas vs. Arkansas: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - Second Round
A spot in the Sweet 16 of the NCAA Tournament West Region bracket is on the line when the No. 1 seed Kansas Jayhawks (28-7) face the No. 8 seed Arkansas Razorbacks (21-13) on Saturday at 5:15 PM on CBS. Kansas has been installed as a 4.5-point favorite to win this second round matchup. The matchup has an over/under set at 143.5 points.
Kansas vs. Arkansas Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, March 18, 2023
- Time: 5:15 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Where: Des Moines, Iowa
- Venue: Wells Fargo Arena
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Kansas Betting Records & Stats
- In 15 of 32 games this season, Kansas and its opponents have combined to score more than 143.5 points.
- Kansas' matchups this year have an average total of 143.5, the exact same as this game's over/under.
- The Jayhawks have gone 15-17-0 ATS this season.
- Kansas has entered the game as favorites 25 times this season and won 21, or 84%, of those games.
- Kansas has a record of 15-1, a 93.8% win rate, when it's favored by -185 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- Kansas has a 64.9% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
Kansas vs. Arkansas Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 143.5||% of Games Over 143.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Kansas Insights & Trends
- Kansas is 6-4 against the spread and 8-2 overall over its last 10 contests.
- In their past 10 contests, the Jayhawks have gone over the total three times.
- The Jayhawks put up 8.2 more points per game (75.5) than the Razorbacks allow (67.3).
- Kansas has an 11-10 record against the spread and a 22-2 record overall when putting up more than 67.3 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Kansas vs. Arkansas Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 4.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Kansas vs. Arkansas Home/Away Splits
|4-9-0||Home ATS Record||7-8-0|
|7-4-0||Away ATS Record||3-7-0|
|78.8||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||76.3|
|74||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||68.9|
|7-6-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||7-8-0|
|5-6-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||4-6-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.