Kansas vs. Arkansas Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - NCAA Tournament Second Round
Saturday's contest between the Kansas Jayhawks (28-7) and Arkansas Razorbacks (21-13) matching up at Wells Fargo Arena has a projected final score of 73-70 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Kansas, who is listed as a small favorite by our model. The game will begin at 5:15 PM ET on March 18.
Based on our computer prediction, the Kansas versus Arkansas matchup has a predicted point spread that matches the actual spread (3.5). The two sides are projected to fall short of the 143.5 over/under.
Kansas vs. Arkansas Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, March 18, 2023
- Time: 5:15 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Where: Des Moines, Iowa
- Venue: Wells Fargo Arena
- Line: Kansas -3.5
- Point Total: 143.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Kansas -185, Arkansas +150
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Kansas vs. Arkansas Score Prediction
- Prediction: Kansas 73, Arkansas 70
Spread & Total Prediction for Kansas vs. Arkansas
- Pick ATS:
- Pick OU:
Kansas has put together a 15-17-0 record against the spread this season, while Arkansas is 14-18-0. Both the Jayhawks and the Razorbacks are 15-17-0 in terms of going over the point total in their games this season. The teams average 149.9 points per game, 6.4 more points than this matchup's total. Kansas is 6-4 against the spread and 8-2 overall in its past 10 games, while Arkansas has gone 4-6 against the spread and 4-6 overall.
Put your picks to the test and bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Kansas Performance Insights
- The Jayhawks average 75.5 points per game (84th in college basketball) while giving up 67.9 per contest (115th in college basketball). They have a +266 scoring differential overall and outscore opponents by 7.6 points per game.
- Kansas is 86th in the nation at 33.3 rebounds per game. That's 1.3 more than the 32.0 its opponents average.
- Kansas knocks down 7.0 three-pointers per game (220th in college basketball) at a 34.6% rate (157th in college basketball), compared to the 6.5 its opponents make while shooting 31.2% from beyond the arc.
- The Jayhawks average 95.6 points per 100 possessions on offense (128th in college basketball), and give up 86.0 points per 100 possessions (51st in college basketball).
- Kansas has committed 1.5 fewer turnovers per game than its opponents, averaging 12.1 (211th in college basketball play) while forcing 13.6 (64th in college basketball).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.