Kansas vs. Arkansas: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - NCAA Tournament Second Round
The No. 1 seed Kansas Jayhawks (28-7) take to the court against the No. 8 seed Arkansas Razorbacks (21-13) with a Sweet 16 spot in the West Region of the bracket up for grabs on Saturday at Wells Fargo Arena.
In this article, you will find the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Kansas vs. Arkansas matchup.
Kansas vs. Arkansas Game Info
- When: Saturday, March 18, 2023 at 5:15 PM ET
- Where: Wells Fargo Arena in Des Moines, Iowa
- How to Watch on TV: CBS
Click on our link to sign up for a free trial of fuboTV, and start watching select March Madness games and tons of other live sports without cable today!
Kansas vs. Arkansas Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed at individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Kansas Moneyline||Arkansas Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Kansas (-3.5)||143.5||-185||+150||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|DraftKings||Kansas (-3.5)||144||-180||+155||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
Kansas vs. Arkansas Betting Trends
- Kansas has covered 16 times in 34 games with a spread this season.
- In the Jayhawks' 34 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 16 times.
- Arkansas is 16-16-2 ATS this year.
- So far this year, 14 out of the Razorbacks' 34 games with an over/under have gone over the point total.
Kansas Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +1400
- In terms of its odds to win the national championship (+1400), Kansas is sixth-best in college basketball. It is the same according to the computer rankings.
- The Jayhawks have slightly worse odds to win the national championship now, from +1300 at the start of the season to +1400.
- Kansas has a 6.7% chance of winning the national championship, based on its moneyline odds.
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link for a first deposit bonus.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.