Missouri vs. Utah State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - NCAA Tournament First Round
Thursday's contest that pits the Utah State Aggies (26-8) versus the Missouri Tigers (24-9) at Golden 1 Center has a projected final score of 78-73 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Utah State, who is a small favorite in this matchup according to our model. Game time is at 1:40 PM on March 16.
Based on our computer prediction, Utah State is projected to cover the spread (1.5) against Missouri. The two teams are projected to fall short of the 155.5 total.
Missouri vs. Utah State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Thursday, March 16, 2023
- Time: 1:40 PM ET
- TV: TNT
- Where: Sacramento, California
- Venue: Golden 1 Center
- Line: Utah State -1.5
- Point Total: 155.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Utah State -125, Missouri +105
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Missouri vs. Utah State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Utah State 78, Missouri 73
Spread & Total Prediction for Missouri vs. Utah State
- Pick ATS:
Utah State (-1.5)
- Pick OU:
Utah State has gone 20-9-0 against the spread, while Missouri's ATS record this season is 15-15-0. The Aggies are 17-12-0 and the Tigers are 16-14-0 in terms of hitting the over. The two teams average 158.1 points per game, 2.6 more points than this matchup's total. Utah State is 7-3 against the spread and 7-3 overall in its last 10 contests, while Missouri has gone 4-6 against the spread and 7-3 overall.
Put your picks to the test and bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Missouri Performance Insights
- The Tigers' +162 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 4.9 points per game) is a result of putting up 79.5 points per game (23rd in college basketball) while allowing 74.6 per contest (307th in college basketball).
- Missouri loses the rebound battle by 6.5 boards on average. It collects 27.7 rebounds per game, 353rd in college basketball, while its opponents pull down 34.2.
- Missouri knocks down 9.4 three-pointers per game (22nd in college basketball), while its opponents have made 8.9 on average.
- Missouri wins the turnover battle by 5.6 per game, committing 10.7 (59th in college basketball) while its opponents average 16.3.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.