Kansas vs. Howard: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - NCAA Tournament First Round
An opening-round NCAA Tournament matchup will see the 16th-seeded Howard Bison (22-12) play against the No. 1 seed Kansas Jayhawks (27-7) on Thursday at Wells Fargo Arena. The contest tips off at 2:00 PM, on TBS.
In this article, you will find odds and spreads for the Kansas vs. Howard matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Kansas vs. Howard Game Info
- When: Thursday, March 16, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Wells Fargo Arena in Des Moines, Iowa
- How to Watch on TV: TBS
Kansas vs. Howard Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup at individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Kansas Moneyline||Howard Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Kansas (-21.5)||145.5||-5000||+1600||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|DraftKings||Kansas (-22)||146||-5000||+1700||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|PointsBet||Kansas (-21.5)||145.5||-10000||+2000||Bet on this game with PointsBet|
Kansas vs. Howard Betting Trends
- Kansas has covered 15 times in 33 matchups with a spread this season.
- So far this season, 15 out of the Jayhawks' 33 games have gone over the point total.
- Howard has put together an 18-13-0 record against the spread this year.
- A total of 15 Bison games this season have gone over the point total.
Kansas Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +1200
- Kansas' national championship odds (+1200) place it fifth-best in the country, but according to computer rankings it is only ninth-best.
- The Jayhawks' national championship odds are slightly better now (+1200) compared to the start of the season (+1300).
- Based on its moneyline odds, Kansas has a 7.7% chance of winning the national championship.
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link for a first deposit bonus.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.