Thunder vs. Spurs: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
Published: Mar. 12, 2023 at 7:22 AM CST|Updated: Mar. 12, 2023 at 5:23 PM CDT
The Oklahoma City Thunder (32-35) face the San Antonio Spurs (17-49) as 3.5-point favorites on Sunday, March 12, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET on BSSW and BSOK. The point total in the matchup is set at 236.5.
Thunder vs. Spurs Odds & Info
- When: Sunday, March 12, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: AT&T Center in San Antonio, Texas
- TV: BSSW and BSOK
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Thunder Betting Records & Stats
- Oklahoma City's 67 games this season have gone over this contest's total of 236.5 points 30 times.
- Oklahoma City's contests this year have an average point total of 234.7, 1.8 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- The Thunder have a 42-25-0 record against the spread this season.
- This season, Oklahoma City has won 10 out of the 20 games, or 50%, in which it has been favored.
- This season, Oklahoma City has won six of its nine games, or 66.7%, when favored by at least -165 on the moneyline.
- The oddsmakers' moneyline implies a 62.3% chance of a victory for the Thunder.
Thunder vs. Spurs Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 236.5||% of Games Over 236.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Thunder Insights & Trends
- The Thunder are 6-4 against the spread and 4-6 overall in their past 10 contests.
- Six of Thunder's past 10 games have hit the over.
- Oklahoma City has a worse record against the spread in home games (21-14-0) than it does in road games (21-11-0).
- The Thunder record 118.1 points per game, just 4.2 fewer points than the 122.3 the Spurs give up.
- Oklahoma City is 18-4 against the spread and 18-4 overall when scoring more than 122.3 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got a great offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this fantastic first-time player promotion.
Thunder vs. Spurs Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 3.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Thunder vs. Spurs Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.