Kansas Women's Basketball Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
Bookmakers project strong results from the Kansas Jayhawks (20-11), assigning them the third-best odds in all of college basketball to win the championship at the conclusion of the 2022-23 season, at +20000 on the moneyline.
Put your picks to the test and bet on Kansas with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Jayhawks NCAA Women's Basketball Championship Odds
- Odds to Win the National Championship: +20000 (Bet $100 to win $20000)
Think the Jayhawks have what it takes to win it all? Check out their futures odds, plus tons of other ways to bet, at DraftKings Sportsbook. Use our link and get the best offer for first-time depositors!
Kansas Team Stats
- On offense, Kansas is posting 73.2 points per game (48th-ranked in college basketball). It is ceding 64 points per contest on defense (173rd-ranked).
Kansas Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 3-9 | Q2 Record: 4-1 | Q3 Record: 8-1 | Q4 Record: 5-0
- When facing Quadrant 1 teams, Kansas is 3-9 (.250%) -- tied for the 42nd-most victories, but also tied for the 38th-most defeats.
- Kansas has four wins versus Quadrant 2 teams, tied for the 46th-most in the nation.
- Kansas has eight wins over Quadrant 3 teams, tied for the 26th-most in Division 1.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER. Odds are subject to change, see DraftKings for the latest odds.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.