Missouri Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
The Missouri Tigers (25-9) are distant contenders to win the championship at the end of the 2022-23 college basketball season, as sportsbooks have listed them at +12500 on the moneyline, the 34th-ranked odds of all college basketball teams.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Missouri and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
At 6:10 PM ET on Saturday, March 18, the Tigers go head to head with the Princeton Tigers in the Second Round. Oddsmakers have not yet set odds for this game.
Missouri NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+12500||34th||Bet $100 to win $12500|
|Pre-Tournament||+20000||38th||Bet $100 to win $20000|
|Pre-New Year||+10000||32nd||Bet $100 to win $10000|
|Preseason||+35000||83rd||Bet $100 to win $35000|
Get the best new user offer at BetMGM using our link.
Missouri Team Stats
- Missouri's +173 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 5.1 points per game) is a result of scoring 79.4 points per game (22nd in college basketball) while giving up 74.3 per contest (298th in college basketball).
- Missouri is 18-1 when playing as the favorite, with seven victories (7-8) when listed as the underdog.
- Missouri is perfect (15-0) when favored by 3.5 points or more, and 3-1 when favored by three or fewer points.
Missouri Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 6-8 | Q2 Record: 6-1 | Q3 Record: 5-0 | Q4 Record: 8-0
- Missouri has six Quadrant 1 wins, tied for the 23rd-most in the nation. But it also has eight Quadrant 1 losses, tied for the 46th-most.
- Against Quadrant 2 teams, Missouri is 6-1 (.857%) -- tied for the 20th-most wins.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Missouri Players
- Kobe Brown leads the Tigers in scoring (15.9 points per game) and rebounding (6.3 rebounds per game).
- Nick Honor paces the team with 2.8 assists per game.
- D'Moi Hodge is the top three-point shooter for the Tigers, connecting on 2.9 per contest.
- Missouri's blocks leader is Brown, who averages 0.5 per game. Hodge leads the team by averaging 2.6 steals a contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.