Kansas Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
The Kansas Jayhawks (28-7) are contenders to win the championship at the end of the 2022-23 college basketball season, as sportsbooks have listed them at +1200 on the moneyline, the fifth-best odds of all college basketball squads.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Kansas and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
The Jayhawks are against the Arkansas Razorbacks in the Second Round. Tip time is set for 5:15 PM ET on Saturday, March 18. Kansas comes into this contest as a 3.5-point favorite. The point total is 142.5.
Kansas NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+1200||5th||Bet $100 to win $1200|
|Pre-Tournament||+800||2nd||Bet $100 to win $800|
|Pre-New Year||+1400||3rd||Bet $100 to win $1400|
|Preseason||+1400||5th||Bet $100 to win $1400|
Get the best new user offer at BetMGM using our link.
Kansas Team Stats
- Kansas averages 75.5 points per game (84th in college basketball) while allowing 67.9 per outing (115th in college basketball). It has a +266 scoring differential overall and outscores opponents by 7.6 points per game.
- Kansas is 24-4 in games it was listed as the favorite, and 3-3 in games it was listed as underdogs.
- Kansas is 4-3 this season when favored by three or fewer points, and is 20-1 when favored by more than three points.
Kansas Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 13-7 | Q2 Record: 8-0 | Q3 Record: 4-0 | Q4 Record: 3-0
- Kansas has the most Quadrant 1 wins in the country (13).
- Kansas has tied for the fourth-most Quadrant 2 wins in the country (eight).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Watch the college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable! Use our link to get a free trial of fuboTV.
Best Kansas Players
- The Jayhawks points and rebounds leader is Jalen Wilson. He scores 20.1 points per game and grabs 8.4 rebounds.
- Dajuan Harris paces the squad with 6.3 assists per game.
- Gradey Dick makes 2.3 threes per game to lead the Jayhawks.
- Kansas' steals leader is Harris, who grabs 2.2 per game. KJ Adams leads the team averaging 0.8 blocks an outing.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.