RAYMORE, MO (KCTV) – Two Raymore-Peculiar High School students and one Raymore Elementary School student have tested positive for the coronavirus.
The District said they have contacted anyone who was potentially exposed and needs to quarantine related to these cases.
All families are urged to continue the practice of healthy behaviors, which include, but are not limited to:
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water.
- Cover nose and mouth with a sleeve or a tissue when coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth to prevent the spread of germs.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects.
- Stay home from school and work when you are sick.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Wearing face coverings and implementing physical distancing.