KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -- Here's a look at where metro residents can find information on the coronavirus vaccine:
- Kansas City: Residents can fill out a survey for a vaccine here.
- Jackson County: Residents can fill out a vaccine survey here.
- Wyandotte County: Residents of Wyandotte County and Kansas City, KS., can fill out an information sheet here.
- Johnson County: The county has asked those over the age of 65 to fill out this survey.
- Clay County: Residents can fill out a survey for a vaccine here.
- Platte County: More information on the vaccine process can be found here. No list exists at this time.
- Kansas: You can find updates on the state's process here.
- Missouri: Vaccine updates can be found here.