A friendship ended over a cattle deal just a few weeks before two brothers from Wisconsin went missing. Nick and Justin Diemel had been visiting a cattle operation near Braymer, Missouri. Police say they'd been in business with Joey Nelson who is in jail on tampering charges. Court documents state he dumped the brothers' rental truck. Police later found human remains on his farm. KCTV5’s Nathan Vickers has been looking into Nelson's past dealings.
As featured on
Garland Joseph Nelson, 25, of Braymer, was charged Friday with tampering with a vehicle. Charging documents indicate Nelson abandoned the Diemel brothers' rental truck in a commuter parking lot.
- Mother of man charged in missing brothers case speaks out
- Man charged in missing brothers case appears in court
- Remains found on Missouri farm in Wisconsin brothers search
- No bond for Braymer man accused in brothers' disappearance
- Search focused on Missouri cattle farm after Wisconsin brothers vanish
- Search for missing brothers underway in Caldwell County