We are now hiring for:
Training and Employee Development Coordinator (Human Resources Analyst)
The Training and Employee Development Coordinator is responsible for performing professional HR Administration duties specific to the HR disciplines of Training/Development and coordination of the UG Volunteer/Mentorship Program. The Training and Employee Development Coordinator will largely focus on Training Administration and oversee volunteers for the Unified Government.
Description of Duties:
- Developing training programs, curriculums, courses and presentations for all Unified Government employees
- Develop training needs/assessment tools and coordinate with departments to fulfill training requirements
- Responsible for recordkeeping for training courses of all Unified Government employees and coordination of training conducted by outside agencies.
- Will conduct research on training topics, design and develop training courses to ensure compliance with Federal, State and Local employment laws.
- Create announcements and promotional materials for training events and announcement for Unified Government employees
- Provide direct technician support for Human Resources staff to ensure functional administration of Learning Management System.
- Responsible for the development and coordination of the volunteer program
- Responsible for the development of the mentorship program
- Other duties as assigned Applicants should be prepared to present on a topic related to Human Resources for final interviews.
Please submit applications/resumes to:
Unified Government Human Resources Department
701 North 7th Street, Rm. 646
Kansas City, KS 66101
The Unified Government offers a comprehensive salary and benefits package. Approximate starting salary: $4,000.53-$5,350.80/mo.
Application/resume deadline: September 13, 2018 to October 10, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. CST. PI# 0276
For more information, please visit our website at www.wycokck.org.
Applicants should be prepared to present on a topic related to Human Resources for final interviews.
The Unified Government of Wyandotte County/Kansas City, Kansas is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity in its workplace. Applicants selected as finalists for this position will be subject to a comprehensive background check.