We are One. That’s the foundation of our company culture at TVH. We’re the worldwide leading supplier of quality replacement parts, safety equipment, and accessories for the material handling and industrial equipment industry. We're seeking an Electronic Assembler, who is hands-on for a position responsible for accurate completion of sub-assemblies and/or finished product.
Performs work assignments efficiently and as directed with accuracy, neatness, and in conformance to policies and procedures.
- Assemble product and/or kits according to Work Order and quality requirements in a timely manner.
- Accurately label product according to Work Order guidelines.
- Stock and pull parts from inventory while maintaining accuracy in paperwork, locations, and quantities, etc..
- Supports recommendations from management and assists management as needed.
- Ability and willingness to assist in fostering and driving a team-based environment, to include performing other duties as needed.
- Must be able to interact effectively and productively with fellow co-workers in a professional manner.
- Follow all established company safety policies.
- Report any issue with documentation to the appropriate personnel.
- Report Non-conforming product to the appropriate personnel.
- Performs tasks as needed to maintain the overall cleanliness of the work area.
- Ability to meet established productivity standards.
- Willingness to ask questions as needed.
- Occasional overtime may be required.
TVH offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, access to an onsite gym for you, vacation and sick time, a retirement plan. And, if you need to take a quick break, take a lap around the TVH campus and earn points through our Wellness program. That’s just the start. Want to learn more and see our dynamic work environment? Don’t wait a minute longer. Apply today to join the TVH team.
To see a list of our current Warehouse Associate positions, click here:
For all other positions, apply at