TVH is seeking a detailed and results oriented Electronic Assembler to join our team in Olathe, KS. This shift is 9am to 6pm Monday through Friday. Sign on bonus of $1,000 for all employees that start before July 31st.
Why you’ll love TVH
- Purpose Driven: TVH is a purpose driven organization, we Keep You Going and Growing.
- Career Advancement: We have job levels and career paths established for all our warehouse positions and TVH is committed to filing a minimum 33% of our open positions each year with internal candidates.
- Benefits: In addition to our onsite preschool & free Health Clinic, we offer 5 BCBS medical plans to choose from, Vision, Dental, Company paid Short & Long Term Disability & Basic Life Insurance, a 401(k) plan with a 6% company, employee discounts and more.
- Employee Centered: TVH also offers a variety of employee centered benefits as part of our wellness programming including an onsite gym, chiropractor, masseuse, as well as educational and recreational programs throughout the year.
- Performs work assignments efficiently and as directed with accuracy, neatness, and in conformance to policies and procedures.
- Assemble product and/or kits according to Work Order and quality requirements in a timely manner.
- Accurately label product according to Work Order guidelines.
- Stock and pull parts from inventory while maintaining accuracy in paperwork, locations, and quantities, etc..
- Supports recommendations from management and assists management as needed.
- Ability and willingness to assist in fostering and driving a team-based environment, to include performing other duties as needed.
- Must be able to interact effectively and productively with fellow co-workers in a professional manner.
- Follow all established company safety policies.
- Report any issue with documentation to the appropriate personnel.
- Report Non-conforming product to the appropriate personnel.
- Performs tasks as needed to maintain the overall cleanliness of the work area.
- Ability to meet established productivity standards.
- Willingness to ask questions as needed.
- Occasional overtime may be required.
- High school diploma or GED
Preference will be given to applicants who
- Have at least 1 year of relevant experience
We’re also seeking an energetic, results oriented Warehouse Associate with a passion for and experience with working in a distribution center. Located at our Americas Headquarters in Olathe, KS, as a Warehouse Associate, you’ll be responsible for receiving, replenishment, picking, checking, shipping, inventory and packaging tasks using various warehouse equipment including forklift. Demonstrating proficiency in inventory accuracy, attention to detail, operational productivity and efficiency, and all related transactions in associated computer systems.
Performs receiving functions including:
- Verifying quality and quantity of incoming product.
- Transact receiving events timely with speed and accuracy
- Manually unload and offload product from delivery vehicles
- Separate, deliver, and put-away product
- Identify, isolate and process non-conforming product
Performs picking functions including:
- Fulfillment of orders for internal and external customers
- Prints, executes and reports results for pick tickets and work orders
- Visually identifies part in location per description and part number, places product in totes, places label on totes, and delivers to appropriate destination/location
- Reports any discrepancies in execution including but not limited to: insufficient quantities, incorrect locations, equipment or maintenance issues
- Performs packing and shipping functions including:
- Verifying the accuracy of orders and relabeling orders to number or location
Performs inventory functions including:
- Routine and event based inventory counts including standard cycle counting
- Maintaining inventory accuracy through active count, location check, and consolidation
- Ensuring inventory is managed and put away accurately and managed in associated inventory control systems.
- Maintains accurate inventory of packaging materials/consumables and triggers resupply as required
Offers suggestions to improve processes and/or systems
Applies TVH’s Mission, Vision, and Values while contributing to TVH success and culture
Knowledge and Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma, GED or 1 year of relevant work experience
Experience & Skills:
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must possess a minimum of 1 year experience performing shipping, checking, receiving and replenishment tasks
- Demonstrated ability, certification and/or prior experience driving a forklift
- Prior experience with operating material handling equipment such as pallet jacks
- Proficiency using computer based systems and tools – preferably Epicor
- Basic proficiency using Microsoft Excel, Word and Google Suite (Gmail/Calendar/Sheets)
- Experience with researching and resolving issues of moderate complexity in work environment
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Prior experience working collaboratively across teams and departments
- Proficient organizational, time management and follow up skills
TVH offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, access to an onsite health clinic for you and your family, vacation and sick time, a retirement plan. And, if you need to take a quick break, take a lap around the TVH campus and earn points through our Wellness program or grab your laptop for a quick walk on one of the treadmills located on our Olathe campus. That’s just the start. Want to learn more and see our dynamic work environment? Take a virtual tour by clicking here. Don’t wait a minute longer. Apply today to join the TVH team.
For all other positions, apply at