Join a great team in a supportive environment
At Swope Health, you’ll work with a great team in a supportive environment that requires excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills. We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits.
Swope Health is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status or disability.
All positions require a minimum of a high school diploma or GED, and advanced degrees where noted.
Now Hiring for the following positions in Kansas City, MO:
- Director of Nursing (full time)
- Community Support Specialist (full-time)
- Therapist (full-time)
- Clinic Manager (full-time)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (full-time)
- Dental Assistant (full-time)
- Behavioral Health Nursing Director (full-time)
- Medical Assistant (full-time)
- Healthcare Home Director-Behavioral Health (full-time)
Competitive salary and benefits, including paid holidays, paid days off and medical/dental/vision.