Are you looking for a new career opportunity with great benefits and pay? Ingredion is currently hiring skilled and qualified candidates with manufacturing/ production experience to work in our plant located in North Kansas City. Ingredion is a food manufacturing plant specializing in turning fruits and vegetables into sweeteners, starches, and nutrition ingredients.
The ideal candidate must be able to successfully work within a team setting, be able to multi-task, troubleshoot and problem-solve mechanical issues, and have basic computer skills. A successful applicant will be responsible for operating production in either packaging, wet milling, or treating and drying, while maintaining a high degree of quality for our product and operating as efficiently as possible.
As a production worker, your responsibilities will include:
- Operating mechanized equipment
- Sampling and testing products
- Loading and unloading railcars and bags
- Inspecting and dumping bags of starch
- Packing 50 pound bags, railcars, and bulk bagging
- Maintaining inventory
- Preparing railcars and trucks
- Transferring starch
- Filling tanks with starch
- Handling/transferring of chemicals
Qualified candidates will have:
- High school diploma/GED required
- Be able to pass a background check for education, work history, and criminal record
- Must be able to complete a physical and drug screen
- Be willing to work an off shift. We work a 7-day rotation and every 3 weeks you will have a three-day weekend (Saturday, Sunday, and Monday). We operate with 4 shifts: 1st (7 am to 3 pm); 2nd (3 pm to 11 pm); 3rd (11 pm to 7 am); Swing (rotating shift from 1st, 2nd, and 3rd). Shift differential pay for 2nd, 3rd, and Swing shifts.
- 401k with a company match up to 3%, immediate vesting. Company contributes 3.5% of wages.
- 2 Healthcare Plans
- Vision and Dental; Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, and Long-Term Disability (Company Provided)
- Pet Prescription Discount
- 1 week of vacation on 1st hire date anniversary and 2 weeks at the beginning of the second year
- 2 Floating Holidays each year
- 9 paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Raise at 6 months, 12 months, and 18 months
Starting pay: $19.16/hour
To apply for a position with us, you may pick up an application at our location (1001 Bedford Ave., North Kansas City, MO 64116) or email your resume to email@example.com. You may also call 816-283-1647 with questions.
For more information about Ingredion, visit our website: