Friday, September 6
Registration: 8:30 a.m.
Event: 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Location: St Joseph Medical Center
Community Education Building D
1000 Carondelet Drive
Kansas City, MO 64114
This is a FREE event - Lunch Included
Join us for a celebration of Creative Aging.
- Enjoy art and experience performances by older adults
- Hear from an accomplished older artist on lifelong creativity.
- Learn about Creative Aging and the vital relationship between creative expression and healthy aging.
- Discover opportunities to engage in the arts in Kansas City.
- Enjoy being creative and trying something new in our artist-led, hands-on breakout sessions.
- Meet and visit with others over an event-provided lunch.
Who would benefit?
- Older adults will have a great time learning the benefits of creativity for aging well and enjoy participating in a variety of artist-led creative activities.
- Caregivers will learn of new opportunities to enhance the lives of their loved ones.
- Healthcare professionals and senior living providers will gain understanding of how including creative activities in their programs can benefit those in their care.
- Occurred Friday, September 6th, 2019 @ 9:00 am – 2:00 pm