FORECAST: 80s and sunshine make for enjoyable Tuesday weather

Published: Jun. 27, 2022 at 7:36 PM CDT|Updated: Jun. 28, 2022 at 1:13 PM CDT
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

Enjoy a sunny and warm afternoon while an easy, southerly breeze coasts across our area at a rather mild pace. The heat from the day will ease at sunset, dropping area temperatures into the upper 70s shortly after dark. That will be followed by a steady decline, sending area temperatures into the middle to upper 60s by daybreak. That comfortable start to the day Wednesday will quickly change with afternoon highs racing into the lower 90s under another sunny sky. Rain chances will arrive late Friday for some. That will be followed by a 60% chance for showers and thunderstorms Saturday. Sunday may deliver a third day of rain but, at 40%, the threat is minimal. Monday looks dry for most with a partly cloudy sky. Mostly dry days and hot afternoons will rule the majority of next week.