Rain chances return this weekend

There are rain chances every day from Saturday through late Thursday
Published: Jun. 1, 2022 at 3:41 PM CDT|Updated: Jun. 3, 2022 at 8:01 PM CDT
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

Evening and overnight skies are expected to remain fair while pleasant temperatures cover our area through daybreak. The weekend will start with partly cloudy skies and temperatures close to 60 degrees Saturday morning. Increasing clouds will eventually lead to a 40% chance of rain by the late afternoon hours. That will be followed by a 60% chance of rain Sunday. Because of the clouds and potential rain, area temperatures will run a bit cooler than normal with highs both days reaching the upper 70s. Rain Monday through late Thursday will be scattered but possible every day. So, be ready to follow the forecast and have rain gear at arms length for the next week. Have a great weekend everyone!