Recipe from Jamie Terhaar of Williamsburg, Ind.
1 family size can cream chicken soup
1 family size cream celery soup
3 small cans diced green chilis
15 tortillas( flour)
2 bags shredded chedder/jack cheese
1 clove garlic
salt and pepper to taste
1. Boil chicken in big stock pot until cooked through. Set aside and let cool.
2. In another pan pour in both cans of soup, 1 can of diced chilis, let it cook down for approximately 15 minutes. Taste if not hot enough, add more chilis. Turn off and set aside.
3. Take chicken and pick off the bone, take half of your soup mixture and pour into chicken and stir all together.
4. Get a large casserole dish and ladle some of your remaining soup mixture onto bottom. Place your tortilla down and get a good spoonful of chicken mixture and lay on tortilla, then wrap and lay in bottom of dish.
5. Repeat this until pan is full. Pour your remaining soup on top of tortillas, cover with your cheese, pop in oven at 325 degrees for 25 minutes.
6. Take out of oven when golden brown, top with your favorite toppings: sour cream, lettuce, tomatoes.
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.