Fire caused by chimney leaves damage to Overland Park home - KCTV5 News

Fire caused by chimney leaves damage to Overland Park home

Posted: Updated:
Adam Wilson/KCTV5 Adam Wilson/KCTV5
OVERLAND PARK, KS (KCTV) -

Firefighters put out a house fire in Overland Park on Wednesday night. 

The fire was reported at 6:55 p.m. on Wednesday in the 7300 block of W. 148th Street. 

Crews on scene believe it was a chimney fire that spread to the roof of the home. 

No one was injured in the fire, according to a spokesperson for the Overland Park Fire Department. 

Noticeable damage was done to the home. 

Copyright 2017 KCTV (Meredith Corp.) All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly
KCTV 5 News

Online Public File:
KCTV  KSMO

Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2018, KCTV; Kansas City, MO. (A Meredith Corporation Station) . All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.