The Levee in Westport experiences electrical fire overnight - KCTV5

The Levee in Westport experiences electrical fire overnight

Posted: Updated:
(Kimo Hood/KCTV) (Kimo Hood/KCTV)
KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -

According to a post on the bar's Facebook page, there was an electrical fire overnight at The Levee in Westport.

The post said they had a "small electrical fire" break out in the private party room at the back of the building. 

"Luckily, we were closed for Thanksgiving," they said.

The main building was no damaged, but the electricity has been turned off until they get the city to come and re-inspect the building. 

The Levee said that, due to the holiday, that will likely be next week, due to the holiday. 

They said they will be closed this weekend, but will reopen once they turn the electricity back on. 

Copyright 2017 KCTV (Meredith Corp.) All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly
KCTV 5 News

Online Public File:
KCTV  KSMO

Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2017, KCTV; Kansas City, MO. (A Meredith Corporation Station) . All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.