Man dies during house fire in Grandview - KCTV5

Man dies during house fire in Grandview

Posted: Updated:
(KCTV5) (KCTV5)
GRANDVIEW, MO (KCTV) -

An elderly man has died after a fire broke out in the 6500 block of E. 155th St. in Grandview.

Firefighters received the call shortly before 8 p.m. 

When firefighters entered the home, they found the man's body in the hallway. It seems he was the only one home and couldn't make it out of the house in time.

Firefighters believe that discarded smoking materials started the fire.

Copyright 2017 KCTV (Meredith Corp.) All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly
KCTV 5 News

Online Public File:
KCTV  KSMO

Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2017, KCTV; Kansas City, MO. (A Meredith Corporation Station) . All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.