House fire displaces family in KCMO - KCTV5

House fire displaces family in KCMO

Posted: Updated:
Fire officials say an electrical fire started in the basement of the home. (KCTV5) Fire officials say an electrical fire started in the basement of the home. (KCTV5)
KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -

A morning electrical fire has displaced a family in Kansas City.

The fire started about 8:15 a.m. at a home in the 8300 block of E 104th Terrace.

Fire officials say an electrical fire started in the basement of the home. 

A majority of the fire was contained in the basement but smoke damaged large parts of the home.

The family living at the home was displaced and is being assisted by the Red Cross.

No injuries were reported.

Copyright 2017 KCTV (Meredith Corp.) All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly
KCTV 5 News

Online Public File:
KCTV  KSMO

Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2017, KCTV; Kansas City, MO. (A Meredith Corporation Station) . All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.