Aloha BBQ Sliders
Courtesy Price Chopper
What you need:
(click to add ingredients to your shopping list)
- 1 Pound + 8 Ounce ground chuck beef (80% lean)
- 3 slice (1 oz each) Swiss cheese, quartered
- 1/2 Cup + 2 2/3 Tablespoon Hunt's® Hickory & Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce, divided
- 1/2 Cup thinly sliced red onion
- 8 *serving (1/4 sec spray) PAM® Grilling Spray
- 1 can (8 oz each) pineapple slices, drained, cut into thirds
- 1 pkg (12 oz each) Hawaiian dinner rolls (in tray)
- 3/4 Teaspoon reduced sodium Montreal steak seasoning
What to do:
- Spray cold grate of gas grill with grilling spray. Preheat grill for medium heat. Meanwhile, combine beef, 1/3 cup barbecue sauce and steak seasoning in large bowl. Shape mixture into 12 small patties.
- Grill patties 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until cooked through (160°F). Meanwhile, remove attached rolls from package; do NOT separate. Cut in half horizontally. Spray cut sides with grilling spray; toast on grill.
- Spread remaining 1/3 cup barbecue sauce on rolls; separate rolls. Place patties on bottom halves of rolls; top with cheese, pineapple and red onion. Close with tops of rolls.
- Cook's Tips:
- Pineapple slices may be grilled, BEFORE cutting into thirds, for more grilled flavor.
Copyright 2016 KCTV. All rights reserved.