Salted Caramel Apple Crunch Muffins
12 Apple muffins
1 jar Vanilla frosting
1 jar Salted Caramel frosting
1 teaspoon + 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
6 sheets graham crackers
1. In the bakery section of your local grocery store, buy apple muffins.
2. In a medium bowl make a mixture of one jar vanilla frosting, 1 package crushed graham crackers, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon.
3. Using a small paring knife, cut a hole in the center of each muffin. Fill with 1/2 tsp cinnamon graham cracker mixture. Place the removed muffin piece back in the hole.
4. Frost tops with salted caramel frosting
5. Sprinkle with cinnamon and crushed graham crackers
Copyright 2016 KCTV. All rights reserved.