GRILLED HONEY BALSAMIC CHICKEN
2 lbs - chicken breast
1 tsp - olive oil
1/2 tsp - salt
1/4 tsp - black pepper
1/2 tsp - paprika
3/4 tsp - onion powder
Honey Balsamic Marinade:
2 tbsp - honey
2 tbsp - balsamic vinegar
2 tbsp - ketchup
1 tsp - garlic minced
1. Place olive oil, salt, black pepper, paprika, and onion powder in a zip lock bag. Ad chicken and toss to coat, covering chicken with spices and oil.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, ketchup, garlic & honey.
3. Divide the sauce in half. Pour one half in the bag with the chicken and store the other half in a sealed container.
4. Shake bag with chicken so that the meat is covered in the marinade. Seal bag and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 4 hours. Also store sealed marinade in the refrigerator until ready to use.
5. When ready, remove chicken from ziplock bag. Discard bag and marinade that the chicken soaked in.
6. Grill your chicken per typical cook time, usually 3-5 minutes per side (or until no longer pink.)
7. While chicken cooks, take the marinade that was stored separately and heat in the microwave for 30-45 seconds.
8. Once the chicken is cooked, drizzle or brush remaining marinade on top. Serve immediately.
Copyright 2016 KCTV. All rights reserved.