FAIRWAY, KS (KCTV) -
1 ¼ cups flour
2 tablespoons sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon each cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and salt
Pinch of cloves - optional
1 cup 1 % milk
6 tablespoons canned pumpkin
2 tablespoons melted butter
- Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, spices and salt in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl whisk together milk, pumpkin, melted butter, and egg.
- Fold mixture into dry ingredients.
- Spray or grease a skillet and heat over medium heat: pour in 1/4 cup batter for each pancake.
- Cook pancakes about 3 minutes per side. Serve with butter and syrup.
- Makes about six 6-inch pancakes
Copyright 2015 KCTV. All rights reserved.