Perfect for the summer! This salad uses garden-fresh ingredients and is perfect for any addition to a summer meal.
1.111 pounds of red vine ripe tomatoes
2.667 pounds of red seedless watermelon
1.000 ounce of feta cheese crumbles
2.000 fluid ounces of extra virgin olive oil
50.000 milligrams of ground black pepper
0.833 ounces of mint
1. Peel the watermelon and cut it into large chunks (about 1 1/2")
2. Remove the core of the tomatoes and cut them into wedges
3. Pick the mint leaves and give them a rough chop
4. Place the watermelon, tomato, arugula and mint leaves in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil and lime juice
5. Gently toss and arrange on plate
6. Crumple the feta cheese and sprinkle over the tomatoes and melon
7. Season with freshly ground black pepper
Number of servings: 5
Copyright 2014 KCTV (Meredith Corp.) All rights reserved.