Two hurt in Mission house fire - KCTV5

Two hurt in Mission house fire

Posted: Updated:
Firefighters said a man and his mother are being treated for smoke inhalation. They say the fire was started by food on the stove. Firefighters said a man and his mother are being treated for smoke inhalation. They say the fire was started by food on the stove.
MISSION, KS (KCTV) -

Two people in Mission are in the hospital after their home caught fire.

It happened about 10:30 p.m. Wednesday in the 5000 block of Rock Creek Lane.

Firefighters said a man and his mother are being treated for smoke inhalation. They say the fire was started by food on the stove.

Copyright 2014 KCTV (Meredith Corp.) All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow
KCTV 5 News

Online Public File:
KCTV  KSMO

Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2014, KCTV; Kansas City, MO. (A Meredith Corporation Station) and WorldNow. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.