Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOURCE Research and Markets
DUBLIN, January 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2b7lg8/sodastream_soda) has announced the addition of the "Sodastream (SODA) - Distribution Network Analysis" report to their offering.
This retail product scores the quality of all retail and restaurant locations in the U.S. based on the competition, demographics, and local economic conditions around each store to uncover powerful insights into retailer and restaurants' same stores sales and profitability.
Use this report to scientifically estimate the expansion opportunity for Sodastream's dealer network by estimating the number of additional dealers that adopt its product before its distribution network store base quality deteriorates. Signal has performed an in-depth Distribution Analysis of Sodastream with findings that highlight the following:
Example Quotes/Findings From Report:
Reasons to Purchase
Key Topics Covered:
1. Key Takeaways
2. Sodastream Dealers
3. Sodastream Dealer Network - Summary Statistics
4. Dealer Additions - New Dealers
5. Dealer Additions - Existing Dealers
6. Soda Stream Distribution Strategy
7. Saturation Potential - United States
8. Sodastream Product Mix
9. Product Category Penetration - Percent Of Dealer Locations That Sell Soda Stream
10. Soda Makers Distribution Statistics - May To September 2013
11. Penetration Vs Life Cycle
12. Soda Maker Units Per Store
13. Gas Doors Expansion Strategy
14. Gas Doors Distribution Statistics - May To September 2013
15. Flavors Distribution Statistics - May To September 2013
16. Market Demographics & Network Concentration
17. Market Demographics & Network Concentration
18. Dealer Market Demographics & Network Concentration
19. Monopoly Markets - Single Store (Complete) & Single Player Markets
20. Appendix A - Reference
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2b7lg8/sodastream_soda
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.