(CNN) - The Richmond, California, company products, which were shipped to distribution centers in Arizona, California, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, Utah and Washington, may be contaminated with E. coli O157:H7, according to the USDA.
They were produced between September 23 and November 6, and have "P-34221" inside the USDA inspection mark.
E. coli O157:H7 is a potentially deadly bacterium that can cause dehydration, bloody diarrhea and abdominal cramps 2-8 days after exposure to the organism. While most people recover within a week, some develop a type of kidney failure called hemolytic uremic syndrome. This condition can occur among persons of any age but is most common in children under 5 years old and older adults.
At least 26 people have been sickened in three states by E. coli O157:H7 in recent weeks. Of those, 15 ate products included in the recall.
Here's a full listing of the products involved in the recall:
• 12 oz. packages of "delish pan pacific chop salad"
• 13.4 oz. packages of "delish California style grilled chicken salad"
• 9.9 oz. packages of "delish uncured applewood smoked ham & cheese wrap"
• 10.5 oz. packages of "delish grilled chicken caesar wrap"
• 10.9 oz. packages of "delish southwestern chicken wrap"
• 11.5 oz. packages of "delish greek brand low-calorie grilled chicken wrap"
• 9.9 oz. packages of "delish white chicken club wrap"
• 11.2 oz. packages of "delish asian style chicken wrap"
• 13.4 oz. packages of "atherstone Fine Foods Southwestern Style White Chicken Wrap with Chimichurri Sauce"
• 10.5 oz. packages of "atherstone Fine Foods Asian Style White Chicken Wrap with Mango Vinaigrette"
• 9.9 oz. packages of "atherstone Fine Foods Grilled White Chicken Caesar Wrap with Caesar Dressing"
• 10.7 oz. packages of "super fresh Foods California Grilled Chicken Salad, Low Fat Mendocino Mustard Dressing"
• 10.7 oz. packages of "Lunch Spot Southwestern Style Chicken Wrap, Chile & Lime Dressing"
• 9.2 oz. packages of "super fresh Foods Pan Pacific Chopped Chicken Salad, Ginger Soy Dressing"
• 10.7 oz. plastic containers of "TRADER JOE'S Field Fresh Chopped Salad with Grilled Chicken."
• 11 oz. plastic containers of "TRADER JOSÉ'S MEXICALI SALAD with Chili Lime Chicken."