Fire put out at Madison nursing home - KCTV5

Fire put out at Madison nursing home

Posted: Updated:

Fire officials say an air conditioner may have caused a fire at a Madison nursing home. Fire crews put out the flames quickly at Imperial Gardens Health and Rehab on Due West Avenue on Tuesday night.

The building is currently being renovated, so no one is living there right now.

Earlier this year, officials suspended admissions there because there weren't enough staff members to care for patients. The state has said that problem has been resolved.

Copyright 2013 WSMV (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow
KCTV 5 News

Online Public File:

Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2014, KCTV; Kansas City, MO. (A Meredith Corporation Station) and WorldNow. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.