2 units damaged in Nashboro Village apartment fire - KCTV5

2 units damaged in Nashboro Village apartment fire

Posted: Updated:

Two units were damaged by an apartment fire Friday morning in the Nashboro Village area of southeast Davidson County.

The fire occurred around 9:30 a.m. at the Village Green Apartments located at 297 Village Green Drive.

Firefighters arrived and saw smoke coming through the roof.

A neighbor said it started in a corner unit, and may have been caused by an electrical malfunction.

Smoke from that unit then spread to an adjoining apartment.

A firefighter was taken to the hospital after crews said they believe he pulled a muscle while fighting the fire.

Copyright 2013 WSMV (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly
KCTV 5 News

Online Public File:

Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2017, KCTV; Kansas City, MO. (A Meredith Corporation Station) . All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.